Monday, June 30, 2008

 

Jet Lag



It's good to be home.  Catie and Tiana are so happy to see each other that most of the time they play happily together.  Kevin and Catie are having a having a hard time with jet lag, and spend most of the day sleeping.  They should be back to normal in a day or so.  I knew Catie was really tired when she turned down an offer to see Walle last night with Alex, T and Kevin.

While they were at the movies I drove to Sandra's in the rain to pick up Jojo.  The storm had knocked out the lights on SR 436 which made driving a little scary.  The minute Jo saw me he ran outside and sat by the car - so much for loyalty to Sandra for taking care of him for a month!   


It has rained every day since we've been back, with torrential storms in the afternoon.  I got caught at Publix in a downpour today and had to borrow a bagger's rain poncho to make a run for my car without getting  drenched.

Tomorrow I'll start to pack for Costa Rica, where it's cold and rainy up in the mountains this time of year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?