Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

Visiting Manolo's Mom

Our friends Manola and Beth moved to Canada last summer, and we told them that when we are in Monteverde that we'll check on Manolo's mom. Manolo's mom is staying in their house while they are away, and I'm afraid to drive to their house because it requires driving over this bridge. I can't believe that an entire neighborhood has to use this bridge. It's supported by iron beams underneath (I checked when we rode under the bridge once on horseback) but there are lots of holes spaces between the boards.
I got out of the car and walked across, but one of the neighbors shouted to me that the bridge was safe to drive across, so Jim drove.
Below is a picture of Manolo's mom and her brother.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?