Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Living in a Cloud Forest

Technically, our house is not located in a cloud forest. It's classified as rain shadow forest, which sounds like a Cat Stevens song. However, every afternoon this week we have been living in a cloud. It's pretty eerie; I was driving yesterday and could barely see the road in front of me. At least there isn't any more dust. As you can imagine, it's very damp. I'll post a picture of the "view" in front on my house right now. It has started to rain torrentially again. I have to drive to town to pick up Catie in a few minutes, so I'll be driving in a cloud again.



Comments:
You added a sitemeter? I am very impressed!
 
I can't believe all the people who visit - someone from Yemen logged on!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?