Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed?


When Daddy is away, I usually have company in my bed. They fell asleep before 8 p.m. tonight. I went to check on Catie and found her and Joe sound asleep. Considering that Joe has doubled in size in the past month, our bed could get pretty crowded. Joe went to the vet today for his second shot and a check-up. I talked to Dr. Villalobos about taking him back to the U.S. with us, and he said he would fill out the necessary paperwork which wasn't very complicated. Before he comes home with us he needs a little operation on a hernia on his stomach, which I'll have done here because it is a lot less expensive. His visit today cost appoximately $12, and that included me buying Jumper a new, very heavy chain leash. His last visit cost $1.80.

Joe and Jumper get along very well, and most days we watch "The Joe Show" which entails Joe torturing Jumper in various ways until Jumper finally has enough and tries to eat him. It's very entertaining.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?